Monday, September 3, 2012

Mary Poppins what would you do?

I am really terrible at beginning intros so here we go.....this blog is my way of collecting and sorting ideas and tips that is helpful to a family. I am lucky to help out my sister with her four kids, whose ages range from 14 to 5. Some times I feel like I am a nanny between all the cleaning, the cooking, driving and assisting with homework. An I think to myself sometimes what would Mary Poppins do? Sometimes the answer I get is she would give the kids a spoonful of sugar and fly away with her umbrella. LOL. I really love my sister's kids and would do what ever I could for them. They amaze me every day and sometimes kill my side with all the laughing I do wit them. Sometimes...actually all the time I have to wonder where they get their material. Like my nephew the other day who is 5 looks at me and tells me "Get along without me....I'm busy doing something"....what 5 year old says 'get along without me'? They are my sunshine and my coffee....they make every day a beautiful and easier day to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment